Saturday 28 January 2012

Peter Atkins to debate UK Apologetics blogger

So, I've just heard that Peter Atkins has agreed to debate with me on the question, "Does God Exist?" The debate will take place in Oxford on April 27th, 2012. I, for one, am very excited about this, with the opportunity to debate a distinguished proponent of atheism and also to contend for the faith in a largely secular and apathetic city. Prayers that people would consider the claims of Christ as a result of the debate would be enormously appreciated, as would prayers for my preparation (it's just a few weeks before my university finals) and confidence in debate!

Any readers are more than welcome to come - look forward to seeing you there!

Calum

1 comment:

  1. I am sure this will be a very interesting debate
    http://www.masterscience.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...